>> You should assume that I have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier's website. That means if you make a purchase, I get paid a few bucks to support my fancy coffee habit. :)
In today's video, I show you how to add a Twitter feed to your website.
Here's how to embed your Twitter feed on WordPress website in just a few easy steps:
- Go to publish.twitter.com to access the Twitter embed code generator. You will land on a page that looks like the one below.
2. In the section titled, "What would you like to embed?" type in your Twitter handle starting with the @ symbol. Or enter your Twitter URL.
3. Click on SET CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS to customize the height and width, background color, link color and language like you see in the image below. Click UPDATE.
4. Click COPY CODE to copy the HTML code.
5. Head over to your website and PASTE the code directly into the HTML portion of your site.
6. SAVE your changes.
Click on VIEW PAGE to confirm that your Twitter feed displays correctly on your website.
If so, then you are good to go!
What do you think?
I hope you found this video useful. If so, leave me a comment below.
SAVE FOR LATER > PIN ME!
Like what you see? Join the troop!
Join hundreds of other fearless female entrepreneurs and receive access to my free library of resources for starting and growing your online business.