>> You should assume that I have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier's website. That means if you make a purchase, I get paid a few bucks to support my fancy coffee habit. :)
How to display your instagram feed on your wordpress website
Have you been looking for a way to beautifully display your Instagram feed on your WordPress website?
Let me show you how super simple it is to setup and customize with the Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin.
Some reasons why I love the Instagram Feed plugin:
- Increase social engagement on your website.
- Customize your feed a million ways to fit your website.
- Add fresh images to your website as often as you post to Instagram.
Oh, and did I mention how easy it is to set up? 🙂
Here's how to easily display your Instagram feed on your WordPress website in just a few easy steps:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll down and click on PLUGINS and click on ADD NEW.
- Select the INSTAGRAM FEED plugin, click ACTIVATE and click INSTALL.
What do you think?
Have you tried the Instagram Feed WordPress plugin?
Do share. 🙂
I'd love to hear from you!