How to display your instagram feed on your wordpress website
// WordPress Tutorial
Looking for a way to beautifully display your Instagram feed on your WordPress website?
Let me show you how super simple it is to setup and customize with the Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin.
Want to purchase the eCommerce website in this video? CLICK HERE and I'll hook you up.
Some reasons why I love the Instagram Feed plugin:
- Increase social engagement on your website.
- Customize your feed a million ways to fit your website.
- Add fresh images to your website as often as you post to Instagram.
Oh, and did I mention how easy it is to set up? 🙂
Here's how to display your Instagram feed on your WordPress website in just a few quick steps:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll down and click on PLUGINS and click on ADD NEW.
- Select the INSTAGRAM FEED plugin, click ACTIVATE and click INSTALL.
It's really that simple to get your Instagram feed on your website.
What do you think?
Have you tried the Instagram Feed WordPress plugin?
I'd love to hear from you!