How to Customize WordPress Registration Page
// WordPress + Beaver Builder Tutorial
In today's video, I show students in my Website Launch Accelerator program how to easily customize your WordPress registration page using a powerful plugin.
Want to purchase the eCommerce shop website in this video? CLICK HERE and I'll hook you up. 🙂
Ready to create your custom WordPress registration form?
By the end of this tutorial, you will have learned how easy it is to create your WordPress registration form with the help of a few powerful tools.
Here's how to get started creating your WordPress registration form in just a few easy steps:
1. Make sure you have Beaver Builder installed and activated.
2. Go to PLUGINS > ADD NEW and install this plugin.
3. Click on NEW > PAGE to create your registration page.
4. Click on LAUNCH BEAVER BUILDER to edit your page.
5. From your Beaver Builder menu, go to MODULES > UABB.
6. Scroll down to USER REGISTRATION FORM; click and drag this module onto your page.
That's it! Now you can customize your registration form to fit your needs.
PRO TIP: The UABB plugin can be used for so much more than just creating pretty WordPress registration pages. You'll get 55+ modules, 250+ templates and works with any WordPress theme.
Want my FREE Website Launch PRO Quick Start Guide? CLICK HERE and I'll send it to you! Inside I show you how to get your website set up the right way - built on a solid foundation - so you can save yourself the headaches later. 🙂
What do you think?
I hope you found this video useful. Leave me a comment below.